SP RACING F3 6DOF (ACRO) FLIGHT CONTROLLERIN STOCK
SP Racing F3 Flight Controller is specially designed to offer excellent flying experience for all. It gives you all the features you need, whether you're into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial photography, it's perfect.
- Version: Acro 6DOF(Acro version has no Compass and Barometer Sensors)
- Weight: 7.8g
- Size: 36x36mm board, 30.5 mm mounting holes
- STM32F3 CPU,72Mhz inc FPU
- High-capacity Flash
- MPU6050 Accelerometers and Gyroscopes
- MicroUSB socket
- 4 x 4 pin JST-SH Socket (I2C, SWD, 2xuart)
- 2 x 8 pin JST-SH Socket (PPM, PWM, SERIAL RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
- 8 x 3 pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
- 2 x 4 pin though-holes for the 2x serial ports
- 2 x 2 pin though-holes for battery voltage and buzzer
- No compromise I/O
- Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
- On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder optimizes your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork.
- Next-generation STM32 F3 processor with hardware floating point unit for efficient flight calculations and faster ARM-Cortex M4 core.
- Stackable design - perfect for integrating with OSDs and power distribution boards.
- 16 PWM I/O lines for ESCs, Servos and legacy receivers. 8 available on standard pin headers. 8 via side mounted connectors.
- Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
- SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers supported; No external inverters required (built-in).
- Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
- Dedicated I2C port for connection of OLED display without needing flight battery.
- Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
- Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
- Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
- Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
- Symmetrical design for a super tidy wiring.
- Wire up using pin headers, JST-SH sockets or solder pads. Use either right-angled or straight pin-headers.
- Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation.
- Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
- Configuration of the flight controller via a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
- A variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more supported
Your purchase includes:
- 1*SP Racing F3 Flight Controller
- 1*Wire Rod
- 4*Pin header