KYLIN RC PRECISION TOOLSIN STOCK
kylin RC Precision Tools
• Tool ends are manufactured using only the best Japanese SKH51 high speed steel
• A special heat treating process is used to achieve a score of 58- 60 (HRC hardness). Yielding a durable and long lasting tool that is difficult to break.
• The cutting tools are treated with a professional titanium plating process to reduce wear and maintain a sharp edge.
• For comfort and reduced hand fatigue a high quality 6063-T6 / 22mm large diameter handle has been chosen.
• The handle is made using a one-time CNC machining process to completely hollow it and create tool that feels weightless in your hands.
• Garland coreless external cylindrical grinding process is used to provide an ultra-high precision tool that will fit perfectly with extremely long life.
• The professional tool kit also provides a precision ball end reamer, and a large diameter reamer (up to 65mm) with a hardened spring steel, extremely sharp edge.